Counteract the Negative Effects of Stress
NEW formula now from Sunflower.
iStressedOut™ is Formulated To:
- Counteract the negative effects of stress such as toxic emotions, work place stress, family schedules, sleep deprivation★
- Reduce stress from physical and mental exertion★
- Reduce stress from trauma and illness★
- Reduce stress from financial challenges★
- Reduce stress-induced fatigue and exhaustion★
- Support energy production★
Serving size: 1 tablet
Servings per container – 90
Amount Per Serving % DV
Proprietary blend of 205mg *
Phosphatidyl Serine Complex (from sunflower), Lecithin (sunflower), DMAE L-Bitartrate
* Daily Value Not Established
Other Ingredients: Xylitol, Microcrystalline cellulose, Stearic Acid, Natural mixed berry flavor, and other natural flavors, Silicon Dioxde, Magnesium Stearate.
Recommended Usage: chew 1 tablet 3 times a day. 1 tablet after exercise, and 1 tablet before bed, or as directed. If you are pregnant or nursing, seek the advice of a health care professional before using this product.
There have been over 3,000 research studies indicating that Phosphatidyl Serine (PS) is the proven #1 brain booster. It benefits every brain function that can be tested.
PS is a more complete and superior brain booster than B vitamins, minerals, anti-oxidants, amino acids, herbs, flavonoids. It boosts nerve transmitters across the entire brain.
PS can turn back the clock on age related cognitive decline. (Kidd PM. Phosphatidylserine. The nutrient building block that accelerates all brain functions and counters Alzheimer’s Disease. Keats Publishing, New Canaan.CT.1998,pp42-43)
Exercise, lifestyle revision and PS improve the quality of life for the young, middle aged and elderly.
Phosphatidyl Serine (PS) is an endogenously produced phospholipid that is embedded in cell membranes and is a major phospholipid in the brain. Its general functions include supporting cellular chemical signal transmissions, activating cell surface receptors and cellular exchange of nutrients and waste products.
Supplementation of PS has shown the ability to
- Enhance cellular metabolism and communication1 2 3
- Protect cells from oxidative damage4
- Decrease anxiety, improve mood, motivation and depression5 6 7 8
- Enhance memory, and cognition9 10 11
- Decrease cortisol12 13 14 15
- The most clinically significant impact of PS is its ability to lower cortisol. Elevated cortisol has been shown to induce insulin insensitivity, decrease TSH and T3 production16 17
- Increase inactive rT318, decrease Phase II glucouronidation and sulfation, suppress pituitary function19
- Decrease the potential for gastric and duodenal ulcers, lower intestinal secretory IgA20 21
- Delay intestinal mucosal cell generation22, suppress immunity23
- Decrease bone density, induce depression24, encourage obesity25 26 27
- Decrease the risk for cardiovascular and neurodegenerative disorders28.
The use of PS shows great promise in the management of disorders and altered athletic performance induced by the elevations of cortisol from chronic stress syndromes.